How to Draw a Cartoon Person Step by Step
Follow this simple step by step instruction to draw a Cartoon Person.
1. Begin by using a light color. Light blue, in particular, or yellow, will not appear when scanning or copying a picture, so you don’t have to erase it. When you are satisfied with your picture, mark the best lines in black.
2. Draw a circle, which will be the head of a cartoon person.
3. Draw a rectangle attached to the head of a cartoon person by a small line, which leaves space for drawing the neck. The rectangle will be the chest and belly of a cartoon person.
4. Draw two straight legs.
5. Draw two straight hands and several fingers.
6. Add some details to the hands.
7. Add some more details to the legs.
8. Draw a pair of ears on the cartoon person.
9. Add a bit of hair if you want.
10. Add details to the ears.
11. Add the facial features of the cartoon person, including his eyes, nose, mouth and eyebrows. Always remember that people’s eyes are located towards the middle of the head, and not at the top. You can render his expression by the tilt of eyebrows and corners of the lips.
12. Draw a shirt at the cartoon person.
13. Draw and detail his fingers. Some people feel more interesting to draw only three fingers and a thumb, but it depends on you.
14. Add the rest of your cartoon person, including his pants and shoes. Don’t forget that heels are outside the line of the legs.
How to Draw Grue from the Cartoon “Despicable Me”
This drawing lesson is devoted to very nasty I, the protagonist and villain, or how to draw Grue Felonius Mexon. Draw a circle and guides, and then the shape of the face, lines showing the eyes and the edge of the nose.
Then draw the shape of the eyes, nose and mouth.
Display by curves the eyebrows, draw the lips and eyeballs.
Cover with paint the eyebrows of despicable me, draw wrinkles under the eyes, between the eyebrows, then a scarf and a collar.
You can even paint the stripes on the scarf. And despicable me Grue is ready.