How to Draw a Frog for Kids Step by Step
The First Example
You need to draw a nice, kind frog that is smiling. Such like pictures will help tis gape the correct attitude to the nature and animals on the part of the kids. Do not hesitate to include your kid as well in the process of drawing. Get all the necessary things and start to draw.
1. First, we draw an oval in the upper part of the sheet of paper. It will be the head of our frog.
2. Then, draw the eyes of the frog.
3. Now, we need to draw the body. Don’t forget to draw the smile and several spots on the skin. Your frog should look realistic.
4. Get to drawing and adding details to the front legs.
5. Now, we do the same with the back legs. pay attention to the way you are drawing, especially, if you draw the frog for the first time.
6. Add some more spots on the body and draw a water lily.
7. That’s all. Our frog is finished. Now you see that it’s not difficult to draw it. Add bright colors. You may tell your kid to do it. He/she will certainly like it.
The Second Example
Let’s continue practice. here is one more masterclass on how to draw a frog from the movie in pencil step-by-step.
1. Just like the way we did it before, we start with the head and the necessary guiding lines.
2. Now, we draw the body and the outline of the paws.
3. Now, focus on the muzzle. Draw the eyes, a broad friendly smile and correct the shape of the head.
4. Then, draw 4 arcs. They will be the front paws. Draw the membranes carefully.
5. With the help of the guiding lines you drew before, add the back paws.
6. Correct all the possible mistakes and erase the guiding lines.
7. Now you know how to draw a frog from the movie for your kid. The only thing left is to color your masterpiece.
The Third Example
Once you get enough practice, you may try to draw a more complicated picture. It may seem that it is very complicated to draw a real frog that your kid may see near the lake or in the forest. However, you will do it easily if you follow our step-by-step instruction.
1. Start with drawing the outline of the part of the head and the eyes.
2. Then, draw the line of the back, the front paw and the lower jaw.
3. Now, focus on the paws. The back and the front paws should be located so as if your frog is going to jump on a big distance.
4. Our next step is to draw some final hatches on the paws and the line of the abdomen.
5. Now, we need to draw the eyes and show that the body is curved with the help of a curved line.
While coloring this sea-land animal, you better choose the colors that look like the color of a real frog. Do not forget to mix colors, add small details and shadows. Experiment a bit and you’ll see that your frog look almost like a real one.