How to Draw a Leprechaun with Pencils Step by Step
1. Draw the outlines of the shape. This will be the outline of the leprechaun`s posture.
2. Make a sketch, as it is shown in the picture. Remember that small little leprechauns look like elves.
3. Draw facial features. Leprechauns usually have a beard and pointy ears.
4. Draw green clothes, a hat and a pipe. Adhere to the offered examples.
5. Rub off pencil lines, but not to the full, and add color or ink.
6. Color the leprechaun. You can draw a pot of gold or a rainbow near him.
1. Start with the head. Draw a circle in the center of the page. Draw two perpendicular lines inside the circle, a vertical one and a horizontal one.
2. Draw a flat oval on the head. Draw a cone on top of the circle It is a hat.
3. Draw a semi-circle under the head. It must be connected with the edges of the hat. It is a beard. Draw the pointed ears on both sides of the head.
4. Draw a circle without upper bounds under his head. It is his body.
5. Draw his arms and legs.
6. Draw a small pot.
7. Draw the shape in the form of letter “U” with a square bottom. Leprechaun`s legs will grow from it.
8. Draw his legs and shoes.
9. Add details.
10. Rub off pencil lines.
11. Color the leprechaun!