How to Draw a Mermaid with a Pencil Step by Step
1. Draw a guiding line to mark the position of the mermaid’s body sitting on the sea bottom.
2. Draw the mermaid’s tail and sketch her back.
3. Draw a shoulder with an arm and sketch the body shape.
4. Add the details to the mermaid’s hand and then add her neck and head.
5. Draw mermaid’s eyes, nose and mouth. Draw long thick hair.
6. Draw the inhabitants of the sea: some fish and an octopus. Draw the sea bottom.
7. Trace the mermaid, her sea friends, the rocks and the sea bottom with a pen.
8. Erase the initial pencil drawing.
9. Color the drawing. Choose very bright but natural colors.
Your mermaid sitting at the sea bottom is ready!
Here is Another Tutorial on how to Draw a Mermaid Step by Step