How to Draw Shamrock Step by Step
Step 1. Today, we’ll draw shamrock. First, draw equilateral triangle. Draw a line from its top to the base to show the height. It will be our guiding line. Then, outline the first leaf. The edge of it should be inside. It should be in the form of a heart.
Step 2. Draw all the rest leaves and mark the place of the stem.
Step 3. Draw over your shamrock with the help of a felt-tip pen.
Step 4. Color the shamrock in green color. The part close to the base of the stem should be darkened a bit. That’s it! We did it. The only thing left is to color the picture. Thank you for drawing with us.
How to Draw a Shamrock With 4 Leaves
1. Draw an “umbrella-like” figure in the upper art of the sheet. It will be the base of your future picture.
2. Add the first leaf out of 4, the one that’s in the upper part. Pay attention to the fact that apart from the outlines of the leaves, we also need to add details to them – their “skeleton”.
3. Go on adding the leaves clockwise.
4. Add the leaf that’s at the bottom.
5. The last leaf is located on the number 9 if you look at the dial on the clock.
6. The last thing is the stem.
7. Now erase the circle of the umbrella and unnecessary guiding lines.
8. Color your shamrock. You may follow the example.
Now you know how to draw a shamrock with 4 leaves and how to color it. Overall, the instruction is quite simple. It’s much easier than all the rest instructions from the section “Plants”.