Volleyballs look simple, and you think they are easy to draw, but when you take the pencil and start drawing, you realise it’s not that easy. Don’t loose your spirits though, because you will learn how to draw a volleyball step by step in this tutorial.
How to Draw a Volleyball Step by Step
1. Start with a circle. Take an angle protractor, a coin or an old CD to get the ideal shape.
2. Draw crossed lines to give the circle a spherical shape.
3. Draw four curved lines.
4. Draw another curved line at the bottom.
5. Add three more curved lines below.
6. Draw two lines that curve to the right.
7. Add a few more lines.
8. Check that all angles connected to the lines.
9. Erase the guiding circle and draw a new one without using any helping instruments.
10. Color the ball white.
13. Add a shadow at the bottom.