Boxing gloves is boxing equipment, used to protect the hands and body parts of a sparring partner during training and fights.
In this masterclass we will show you how to draw boxing gloves in an ordinary pencil and propose to draw boxing gloves for beginners, step by step.
How to Draw Boxing Gloves in Pencil Step by Step
So, let’s draw first an oval and attach a rectangle to it-strap on the wrist.
Then mark the external contours with fractures and angularities. To do this, you need to carefully look at the object’s contour and repeat it by lines.
Next, mark out a leather insert, folds on the glove, mark the lower edge of the rectangular part, connecting to the wrist.
Add shadows. Looking carefully at the object of drawing, find the darkest parts and cross-hatch them. Drawing, incidentally, develops concentration and attention to detail. Soon on everything around you you will have an alternate view.
Mark the dropping shadow of the glove to the surface. Add details-machine stitch, fringing on the wrist.
The glove is ready.
How to Draw Boxing Gloves Step by Step
1. Draw two ovals for gloves.
2. Draw the top contour for gloves, as shown in the picture.
3. Draw the thumb, part of the form of the gloves, as shown in the picture.
4. Draw a gloved finger, as shown in the picture.
5. Draw the forms as shown in the picture.
6. Enlarge the gloves, as shown.
7. Draw the strings on the left glove, as shown in the picture.
8. Draw the strings on the right glove, as shown in the picture.
9. Make necessary refinements and boxing gloves are ready.