How to Draw Charlie Brown Step by Step
On this lesson, we’ll show you how to draw Charlie Brown – a nice character of the Peanuts comic strip that lacks confidence in himself.
1. Draw a big circle for the head. Add ears on both sides of it. They should look like small empty half circles.
2. Draw a curly forelock. It looks like number “3”. It is located right in the center of his head, right above the place where his eyebrows will be.
3. Add details on the face. Draw eyebrows, eyes with the help of 2 dots and nose in the form of the upside down letter “C”. Draw the smile.
4. Draw the body. It is in the form of a bottle. Look how it looks on our picture. His body is quite round. There are no borders showing clothes. Therefore, you don’t have to draw a border line or something like that.
5. Add arms, wrists and legs. Draw feet in the form of ovals. They are quite big for such a short guy.
6. Draw his clothes. These are buggy shorts and a simple shirt with short sleeves and collar/border.
7. Color the picture and draw over the silhouette. Make sure that there are no unnecessary lines or something.
How to Draw Faces Charlie Brown in Stages