How to Draw Cute Animals Step by Step
Step 1. Start with a circle for the head, and then add the facial guidelines. Then you will draw the front part of the cute animals’ body.
Step 2. The next step you should take is to outline the actual shape of the animal’s head. Today we’ll draw a cute cat. Be sure to draw ears, and cheeks as well. Cheeks should look furry, and the top of the head should be fluffy.
Step 3. Refine the ears, and then draw dark eyebrows and big, bold, charming, cute eyes. Hatch the eyes’ pupils, draw a cute nose and whiskers.
Step 4. The last step is to draw the body of this lovely animal. All you have to do is to draw the front legs, paws, and then outline the back, belly, and tail. Erase lines and shapes from the first step.
Step 5. Here is how your cute animal should look like when you’re done. Color it. You have just learned how to draw cute animals step by step.
How to Draw Cute Animals Pencil
1. Draw a square. Add a cross in the center.
2. Draw a rectangle in the bottom left part of the square.
3. Draw four legs of a lion, using small sharp corners. Add a tail to the upper-left corner of your rectangle.
4. Draw ears using small triangles. Draw eyes with two small dark circles. Leave a small portion white to reflect the light. Draw a nose using the inverted triangle. Draw a mouth using two small curved lines and add three horizontal lines on each side of the cheeks for whiskers.
5. Draw lion’s hair using small curved strokes. They should look thick and fluffy.
6. Erase unnecessary lines.
7. Color the picture.