How to Draw Daisy Duck Step by Step
1. To start with draw a pair of medium-sized circles and one square.
2. Now draw ovals for legs and circles for arms and join them with the body using lines.
3. Draw Daisy’s beak.
4. Draw the eyes and sketch the body.
5. Now draw the arms.
6. The next step is to draw the fingers.
7. Enhance the body contours.
8. Draw the legs.
9. Now you can draw the boots.
10. Add clothes and accessories.
11. Now draw the bow.
12. Draw the eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows.
13. Complete the drawing by adding finishing touches.
How to Draw a Little Daisy Duck Step by Step
In addition to an adult Daisy Duck, you can draw a baby duck. The cartoon with babies by Disney is also very attractive. First, you need to sketch the body and the head.
Then outline the contours.
Enhance the face details.
Add small arms and legs, a sweater.
Draw a big bow and the eyes.
Now you can color the baby Daisy.