How to Draw Fashion Clothes for Beginners
Drawing clothes is fun and easy. It develops your sense of taste and allows you to practice your drawing skills.
1. Draw a sketch of the body, on which you will draw. If you are going to draw a lot of clothes, you don’t want to draw a body each time-only clothes! But drawing clothing without a body can sometimes lead to disproportionate results.
2. Draw the body. If you doubt your ability, simply draw one from a book or magazine or ask a skilled friend to help you. Draw the right body-if you are going to draw clothes for children, draw a child’s body. More advanced fashion designers can draw the same body from different angles. If you want to draw a figure at an angle, note that some parts of the body automatically become larger or smaller, and the head or torso can be tilted, so the clothes on the picture can be tilted for making 3D and live effect.
3. Scan your drawing of the body. If you have computer skills, put it into Photoshop or other similar application, and make sure that on the worksheet there are 4-8 bodies. Print out several sheets. If you are not a computer wizard, then simply copy the body.
4. Draw! If you have any ideas, it’s the most interesting part. If not, you can start by drawing the clothes you want.
5. If you like the drawing, you can draw over with black color and paint it.
6. Turn your favorite pictures into clothes.
How to Draw Clothes in Pencil Step by Step
1. To begin, let’s draw a sketch. You can use the match man technique. This time, I decided to do it this way:
2. We will denote by circles the parts of the girls body.