Hello Kitty is a renowned white kitty in pink dress and red bow on right ear. This lesson is dedicated to all fans of this character.
How to Draw Hello Kitty Step by Step
1. Draw the head and torso.
2. Make three lines on the head of a kitten with a ruler and a pencil.
3. Thanks to these lines we draw the eyes and nose.
4. Draw the ear on the left side and the whiskers on the sides.
5. Draw on the right side of the head a nice and big bow which our kitten wears. Also add an ear in the background.
6. Form a trunk. Draw a dress and arms.
7. Now in pen or black felt-tip pen outline all the pencil lines.
8. In red pencil paint the bow on the right ear, in yellow one-a nose and in pink-the clothing.
9. Thus we’ve got the drawing of Hello Kitty step-by-step.
How to Draw Hello Kitty in Pencil Step by Step
Step 1. First draw a flattened oval
Step 2. Then draw another rounded shape under the oval, only it should be extended.
Step 3. Outline the contours of the upper paws-just a pair of rounded shapes on each side, just below the head.
Step 4. On top of the head outline a couple of triangles with slightly rounded sides, these will be the contours of the ears. Incidentally, note the incredible ease of drawing Kitty, this factor has become one of the main reasons for such a frenzied popularity, because anyone can draw it. Even Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse and Pluto, do not have such flair and simplicity in drawing.
Step 5. On our right, just below the ear, at the intersection with the outline of the head, outline the bow.
Step 6. Facial features are very, very simple. Just below the notional mid draw a couple of black dots of eyes and an oval nose. On the sides draw the whiskers — three short stroke on each side.
Step 7. Draw the waist line, make the contours of the body oval, to create the lower paws. In the area of a neck outline a neckline that looks like a semi-circle. At this stage, draw the contours of the palms.
Step 8. Erase the extra lines, ink the entire shape of the character in clear, confident lines.