How to Draw Winnie the Pooh With a Pencil
1. Sketch the initial contours of Winnie-the-Pooh.
2. Contour the paws.
3. Remove unnecessary lines from the picture.
4. Head and neck of Winnie the Pooh.
5. How to draw the face of the little bear.
6. How to draw Winnie the Pooh with a pencil The final step.
How to Draw Winnie the Pooh Step by Step
Step 1. Draw thin lines a circle, divide it by straight lines, then draw lines atop the nose, nose, eyes.
Step 2. Sketch the face but leave it unfinished because Winnie’s shoulder is turned to us and his chin is hidden behind the sweatshirt, draw a line from the sweatshirt. Then draw his mouth and erase the auxiliary circle and straight lines.
Step 3. Draw the ears, eyebrows then folds of the collar and the shoulder.
Step 4. First draw Winnie’s body, followed by arm and sweatshirt.
Step 5. Draw the legs, erase all unnecessary lines and enjoy your Disney Winnie the Pooh.